eCommerce Digital Marketing Manager
We offer a great team atmosphere with creative open-concept design, training, competitive pay, discounts, anniversary free swimsuit, team incentives, and opportunities for growth within Swimco
* 8+ years of relevant experience in digital marketing and eCommerce with a proven track record of launching, managing and growing eCommerce sites (ideally within retail)
* Extensive knowledge of B2C experience and transactions.
* Will develop an understanding of Swimco’s customers, their needs and the swim market in which Swimco exists as well as online customer behavior to drive easy, frictionless journeys
* Knowledge of various paid marketing channels and technologies
* Experience in automated email campaigns through a personalized platform
* Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and/or display advertising campaigns
* Experience in identifying target audiences and driving qualified traffic through digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
* Solid knowledge of web analytics tools such as GA
* Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates
* Creative with a strategic mindset
* Superior analytical and quantitative skills, comfortable with complex financial data
* Track record of results, setting strategy, and running a large volume and high profile business
* Extensive experience in customer experience strategy and omni-channel marketing/retail
* Ability to operate simultaneously and effectively in both tactical and strategic modes
* High threshold for working in an ambiguous, fast paced environment - figuring it out and adapting as you go
* Passionate about growth and enjoy celebrating the successes of the team
* Develop and implement eCommerce strategy in order to improve website performance and drive eCommerce business growth.
* Manage all digital marketing channels and campaigns, including but not limited to SEO, SEM, retargeting, native advertising, ESP, paid search, Google, display and social media advertising.
* Stay on top of digital marketing trends and potential new channels, as well as swimwear trends and online best practices to help Swimco evolve.
* Responsible for yearly, quarterly and monthly sales planning.
* Oversee the online product catalogue, merchandising, promotions, content creative and design while ensuring brand consistency.
* Utilize your strong analytical ability to evaluate and optimize each channel and increase sales at target ROI.
* Manage the relationship with agency, developers and third-parties used to deliver strategy.
* Research and test channels and partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach/or lower our cost per acquisition.
* Measure and optimize paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics and marketing analytics reports.
* Monitor, develop, update and manage SEO and solid on-page SEO strategy.
* Execute strategies and tactics to improve off-page SEO, such as link building.
* Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click through rates, traffic and conversions.
* Develop, monitor, manage and analyze triggered email campaigns.
* Support and assist team initiatives pertaining to email list growth organically through optimized web communication and design.
* User experience strategy development and execution.
* Maintain website landing pages with updates to creative, content, links and any related technical requirements.
* Manage and monitor online review platform, Yotpo.
* Develop a content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing page development.
* Coaching and management of internal eCommerce team that includes product and imagery with the ability to assess future needs of the team.